McQ1: One Year Anniversary
As I reflect back on McQ1 Meeting and Events Services, LLC first year in business I came to a few conclusions:
- I still like Ramon Noodles and Mac ‘N Cheese:)
- I love learning about new technologies and staying actively involved in our industry!
- I believe in surrounding myself with industry partners who are smarter than me in another area of business, and are willing to mentor, teach and collaborate so I can grow personally and professionally
- A Thank You Card goes a long way
- Working with clients whom I enjoy and respect is a true blessing
- After 15 years as Medical Meeting Planner, I am loving diversifying my portfolio and continuing to take on new challenges and projects
- This first year in business has surpassed all expectations – I cannot wait for next year and all the new opportunities it will bring
- Owning a business is not easy, but the rewards are great!
- Working in my PJs is awesome – Except when someone wants to Skype!
- I am so grateful to my friends, family and colleagues for their unwavering support!
McQ1 Meetings is so pleased to be celebrating its FIRST YEAR in business and moving full speed ahead into year two.
Colleen McQuone, President